Both being
at home, and being a fulltime mom and wife & also an employee,
This is
truly something.
An achievement I will bring and tell to my grandkids one day.
Alhamdulillah
for these beautiful memories. My first ever Ramadhan, staying home and doing
solat terawih together with my lifetime imam at the comfort of
yaniepulovenest. Staying at home during Raya, zooming to our family members
instead.
No doubt I
miss everything about the outside world (* holiday!) but Alhamdulillah for this
once in a lifetime opportunity.
To get to bring home a salary, and also spend my everyday together with my loved
ones.
Eventhou I
am tired (of running around trying to accomplish so many things at one time!)
My heart is full.
Full of
love, especially to this little boy by the name of Ahmad Aydin Ilman.
MashaAllah, he is such a beautiful soul which love to test my patience level. Haha
But , I am
and still learning how to “teach” this amanah Allah to be a great Muslim, anak
yang soleh (InsyaAllah) and a smart boy.
School is
finally opening again tomorrow for K1 & K2, and I am suddenly feeling all
mixed up.
I was
happy when I got to know last week, but today? I am feeling abit emotional.
I will
miss being waken up to with his bucuk breath kissing me and softly gently
waking me up.
But ey if
he give up already, he will Tarik my selimut sia! Haha
I will
miss looking at him while I do my work, and being told to help him look if that’s
the correct way of wearing his short/shirt.
Things I realized
what have Aydin learnt for these past beautiful month
- He finally get to learn how to switched on the tv, and go youtube and Netflix and choose his own show! Haha.
- Well but of cos youtube I still help him search for those things he wanted,. But mostly all bukak youtube je da terpampang! Haha
- He started Iqraa’ revision with me before bedtime since Ramadhan, and we are left with 4 more page to go to Book 2!
- He loves to read before bedtime lah
- He will cry if we decided not to read book during bedtime
·
But
I figured out if im too tired, I will let him watch tv before bedtime on the
bed. Hahaha so he won’t force us to read for him book! (Jahat nye umi!)
· He loves rice! Rice over mee. Rice over pasta. Rice for lunch and rice for Dinner. A nasi fan over here!
· He is a sweet heart. Always on team umi haha cos sometimes when abi raise his voice to say something to me, he will back me up and scold abi instead.
· Always making me laugh with his becokness. He can talk so much at one time, with his never-ending questionnaire.
· He wakes up only after at 10am now! I will have trouble tomorrow lah.
· He used to wake up at 730am daily for the first few weeks. (his standard waking up time)
· His memory is so good. Too good lah. So never tell him anything. Especially promises & secret. Always leak out secret and surprises gone fail this one. Haha!
Things I
learnt of my beloved husband for the past beautiful month –
- ·
He
wakes me up everyday when he’s around
- ·
He
wash all the dishes and do all the laundy
- ·
He
is hogging to my Netflix 70% of the time with his turkey movie series (boringgg)
- ·
He
is keropok monster & kentot king
- ·
He
still make me laugh and annoyed especially during the CB period when he is
mostly home with us haha (Nasib Ramadhan!)
- · He loves going to pasar! Hahaha everyday mesti Tanya nak apa2 tak kat pasar. Eh freezer still full ley and I don’t cook everyday! Haha
For sure, I
will miss all these.
So I am keeping
this here for me to remember these beautiful days together with both my Dins at
home.
Syukur Alhamdulillah
for these.

0 comments:
Post a Comment