Dear Diary,
I have been working from home since April and I am totally loving this new norm. Its' been 6 beautiful months, being a full-time working mother and wife yet able to do what the housewife/house moms are doing -- cook and clean. My other colleague are already back in office since two weeks ago. I am so thankful I am still "not allowed" to go back just yet. Indeed, Allah is the best of all planners. I still think how am I going to send Aydin to my parents' early in the morning when hubs' is working. My parent's house lift is still under renovation / upgrading. Its been more than 6 months lah seh. What took them so long?
Anyway, who would have thought these six months, I have done so many things I never thought I would do at my own home. I have taken out all the stuff in my store and re-arranged them, I have found many hidden plastic cups/plates/fork and spoon my husband buys/store everywhere in the kitchen. Haha. I am trying to re-do all my home to make it more "home sweet home". We changed our gate already since last month. Loved love love this scissors gate. So kampung2 feeling. Next, paint our whole house. Reapply new wallpaper, replace the sink, and maybe a new sofa and a king bed. Not planning to move out anytime soon as we felt tt this house is still loved plus we have such good and kind neighbors. SO sayang man want to move out! Also, since we only have 1 kid, we dont really need that big house yet right. I mean of cos how I wished Aydin's room is bigger though. The only we will move out later is because, well... the view and the size of the bedroom.
Five years in this house, we realized we dont have enough storage already. Shoerack da nak full. Cabinet also ley. So the only reason if we move out later (maybe in 4 years time) is due to storage and ... upgrading la. haha I badly want to get houses infront of CCKPS. 274/272 there if possible lah. I heard their EA is niceee.
Its Tuesday today. I am writting this while counting down for Lunchtime. Aydin is at school and Hubs' working today. I am going to spring clean the kitchen (again) later, and also fold these clothes on my sofa. I cant wait to re-do this place. Should I get a study desk and chair or not eh... Still contemplating~ Should i??

0 comments:
Post a Comment