Assalamualaikum 2021!
That was a short but longgg 2020 for sure.
The year where it shock everyone. Everyone is in Singapore during Raya, during National Day, during all the holidays after CNY.
We should
be thankful that we managed to go for our final “Holiday” before the government
suddenly banned all travel.
Went to
Turkey (again) during our Fabulous February, it was a last minute thingy too!
What’s new
right? Loveee all these random “Jom Pergi….” Then booms… Flight is Booked! Haha
Initially the plan was to visit korea with his sister, but mak heard it and of cos she wants to join us go “Holiday” but mak doesn’t eat Chinese food, what more Korean? SO we crack our heads and think where to. Turkey is still in his “to go list” so cut story short.. it became a family holiday. Love how easy and smooth our planning goes. Syukur Alhamdulillah.
It’s been almost
three months back to office ~ forever now. No more working from home and it
really saddens me. I had so much fun being at home. A part of me is crying now
that I am in office, and not being there in the morning to wake my son up, and
send him to school…. Nor being there to fetch him from school. Sigh Oklah
actually not soo bad, cos at times when hubs is around.. I still managed to
send Aydin to school / fetch him… Only that.. I will report late to work.. heh~
So, we all
just received a good news despite the bad news everytime. Alhamdulillah, dapat
jugak tahun ni.. We’re not supposed to get any, I know. But I guess.. they just
want to make sure we are contented.
However,
it really saddens me to see how our big number 1 company can be like this.
I hope I can leave this company with a great closing. 10 long years of staying here. So many memories and great colleagues all around me. Im sure I will miss all of these when I leave one day later.
Its 10 of Feb again tomorrow.
Time flies…. I cant remember my age now ya btw. Haha..
I pray I
will be a better person to my husband, my son, my mom, my dad and everyone else
around me. InsyaAllah.

0 comments:
Post a Comment