Monday, April 26, 2021

Marhaban Tiba~

 

13 days of Ramadhan. Checked.

 

Alhamdulillah. A beautiful one~

Unlike last year, this year we managed to break fast over at Mama and Mak over the past few days.

Aydin have been waking up for Sahur almost every day except for today.

We sleepover at my parents’ place yesterday since Abi was on his usual 24hour shift.

Aydin’s first experience of fasting, and he did great. Although halfday, but he really make an effort to wake up for Sahur to eat with us.

While watching TV of cos (I think its his motivation haha)

 

Cant wait for Raya this year.

Macam all out je semua pasal last year semua dok rumah je kan.

 

Its my first day of redflag today~ haha

But this  year, hopefully I won’t sleep it off during Sahur.

Please let me wake up earlier than my husband so I can prepare food for him, Ya Allah.

Say Aaaminnn everyone.

 

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...