Its coming to end of July soon, I still cant believe how fast the time goes by. It was exceptionally fast since covid started last year. Like, where do the time goes by? Eventho I am mostly at home now due to the WFH arrangements.
Alot of things have been happening but mostly. I feel so blessed and glad. I am glad to be Aydin's umi. Walaupun da hanya umi umi umi dan taknak abi. Haha.. I know Im going to miss this moment alot... I am treasuring each and every seconds of it.
My dearest Ahmad Aydin Ilman,
if ever one fine day you came across this page. I want to tell you that you mean the world to me. You are the sweetest and most precious thing that came in my life. I love it when you remind me things I forget. I love it when you will always call me out whenever I suddenly went missing while at home (haha! umi tengah jemur kain or gosok baju dalam bilik lahh) I love how clingy you are even if you are already six plus years old now. I love talking to you and love it when you talk to me about how your day went by. I wish I could capture all these and make a video of you growing up. Everything happens so fast. I still miss the small you. I cant believe how fast time pass by. I got so emotional everytime I talk about this. But I hope, I doa, Aydin akan jadi anak yang baik selalu. Selalu hormat orang tua dan jangan sesekali sombong. Umi harap Aydin selalu akan gembira dan menggembirakan umi abi... Aydin selalu buat kita happy.. Thank you Aydin.
So sad to know most of his classmates are all going to a different school next year onwards.
I really really love all his friends (Iyad Perdaus 2018-2021 Batch)

0 comments:
Post a Comment