Thursday, November 20, 2025

And just like that, P4 is over

 Its Aydin’s last day of school today (19 Nov) cos we are flying off back to Abi’s fav country later! Alhamdulillah for another beautiful and amazing year. Aydin has shown some improvements in his papers. Even though he still failed science and maths, but the school has offered him to go to all 4 subjects to be under Standard. I have actually chose foundation for him for maths and science though, but his form teacher called me to say to give him another year to try if he can catch up or not. I hope its not too much pressure for him (and me of cos lol) 


Umi just hope you will always continue to learn and keep learning and never giving up, Aydin. No matter what happens you will always be my baby. I love you. 



0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...