Went to NUH for my health check up yesterday. Mom and dad accompanied me, and I was wheel-chaired to the Accident&Emergency clinic. They took my urine sample, and blood. (they thought i was pregnant!) I have 2 more appointments with them. I feel like quitting school and work right now. I am freaking lost at school and freaking paiseh with my boss at work because every 2 weeks, I will absent myself. I even told dad I wanted to end this life, coz I really feel useless. Now, I feel like running away from everyone. I wanted to throw my mobile phone down. I wanted to deactivate my facebook account, and delete everything. I wanted to be unknown.I have to go for a 'scope' check up this week. But yet to know when. I heard its damn painful. They will insert this camera go in all the way to my tummy. Yes, my gastric is becoming from bad to worst. Just this year, I think my parent spend more than 300bucks just on my health.
This might be my last entry in this blog. I am going far away... Thanks for reading and staying in this page eversince it was first started. Thanks for making my life a wonderful one. Xoxo, insyallah when my health is back on track... I will start to blog again.

0 comments:
Post a Comment