First and foremost, someone please donate me. I want to get this brilliant hp.
$300, good enough.
$300, good enough.
Secondly.....
My Melacca trip was fabulous! Minus the part where my eyes was swollen macam ade fishball stuck on my left eye like that.. So uglyfying nak mampus like that lor. But alhamdulillah, it's just sakit mata. Dad gave me some ringgit malaysia, plus boyfriend too! So that explains my happiness. I love Dahtaran Pahlawan, right opposite Mahkota Parade. I shop like mad, I buy this I buy that. Gosh, I loveee it to the hardcore! After the almost 5 hours of shopping, ALONE! Well, I was with the rest of my family members (my cousins and uncles and all) but halfway thru, I decided to roam the mall alone.. I think its' more fun! I've never done that in Singapore or before ok. Haha. I feel so, erm.. Independent. Eh, can like that? Well, after the major shopping, we zoomz to Afamosa Melacca to meet Paman's family. We rent out a bangalow with a private pool to ourselves.
Too bad I am not in much of the pictures due to my major sore fishbally eye infection (thanks to my dear boyfriend! hehe) This holiday was one of the most gerek one coz well, we weren't out. We were just chilling inside the bangalow and playing monopoly deal (I WON FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY WHILE PLAYING WITH KAK JAH AND KAK YANTI!! ;P) and bluff and watch tv and sleep and watch the kids swim!
Ok can I sidetrack sikit? Aku tgh halfway blog, then suddenly my dad came up to me and show me this very shiny silver ring and say " Wah..bagus seh. Aku kemas-kemas dapat jumpe cincin..kilat pulak tu..." hahahahah. And when I saw it, I shout!! Omg.. It's Yanie Epul couple ring!! I really thought I lost it you know! I am mad happy right now, and as I am typing this, my finger got ring!! hahaha After over 6 months not wearing it, now macam ketat sikit like that. I loveee it to the core! I called Saifudin right after I saw it, and he macam on the sleepy mode like that. So tak gerek. So I am sharing my happiness over here, tweet and fb. So macam takde life gitu. Sedih sungguh!
Ok back to my holiday story.
I slept like a log lor during my stay. My eye really swell like hell, so I wore the shades even at night! Macam olang gila like that kan? Malu okay. Confirm orang ingat aku isteri buta. Haha. *inside joke
Yesterday went to Angsana with family. Spend again. Oh my. I loveeee Malaysia RM. Really. I feeling feeling datin like that. Macam orang kaya. Especially now I never work already, spend people's money, double the shiok you know the feeling. Hehehe. :P Erm. Now I need to unpack my stuff. Eyes still blury ley. Bila mau baek ni. So red you know. Since last week. Wahlaowei... Si beh tahan lor.
Ok I think I shall rest now. Will update more often starting from now. So here are some ofmy new year resolution I want to renew.
- Stay healthy
- Save money
- Be rich
- Be a good daughter, girlfriend, sister and friend.
- Stop buying unneccesary stuff
- Feed the fishes and hamster
- Learn to cook
- Faithful
- Gain weight(!!!!!!!!!!)
Ok that's all. Take care loves. I miss all my girlfriends.






0 comments:
Post a Comment