So i finally heard the story. I dont know to feel good about it or bad about it. But damn it felt awful. Is this karma playing a bitch? Or is he a bitch playing the karma? & yes, i hope this is over. New year, new personality and I hope new me.
Did i tell you how bad I am today? I had a last minute decision to go out w Julie when I have alrd plan a date with him! Gosh. Why so jahat Yanie?! Oh well. Cos I wana shopppppp thats why. If with him, i cant shop..!
Did i tell you how bad I am today? I had a last minute decision to go out w Julie when I have alrd plan a date with him! Gosh. Why so jahat Yanie?! Oh well. Cos I wana shopppppp thats why. If with him, i cant shop..!
posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:
Post a Comment