So finally we met today! Hehe... and am so glad he planned an itinery for today.
Like always, he fetched me from work and off to town for lunch and movie! Satisfied my tummy with Hotplate Dendeng fried rice. Mdap gile siah!
Parental Guidance was awesome. I bagi 5 star. Didnt see its trailer before...so i do not have any idea what this movie was about! Gosh its damnnnn funny and touching ttm siah. I really dont mind watching it again. (Haha i always like that if i watch free movie..... and tt movie best...)
After movie, he planned an impromptu date to watch the sunset while cycling at East Coast Park!! ♥♥♥
Its been a long time since he planned dating for us. Thank you sayang. Altho I am tired and sleepy, I really had a wonderful time with you.
We end the day having dinner at Tang Tea Bedok.







This year we gona date lesser so must treasure the time spent together.
Like always, he fetched me from work and off to town for lunch and movie! Satisfied my tummy with Hotplate Dendeng fried rice. Mdap gile siah!
Parental Guidance was awesome. I bagi 5 star. Didnt see its trailer before...so i do not have any idea what this movie was about! Gosh its damnnnn funny and touching ttm siah. I really dont mind watching it again. (Haha i always like that if i watch free movie..... and tt movie best...)
After movie, he planned an impromptu date to watch the sunset while cycling at East Coast Park!! ♥♥♥
Its been a long time since he planned dating for us. Thank you sayang. Altho I am tired and sleepy, I really had a wonderful time with you.
We end the day having dinner at Tang Tea Bedok.







This year we gona date lesser so must treasure the time spent together.
posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:
Post a Comment