Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Dreams and Nightmares.

I always wondered how dreams works. I mean, like cmon... are our souls going around when we are sleeping or sumthin...

Well, i had a long night ytd. And tt concludes like the subject above. I HAD A NIGHTMARE ON CCK AVE.

I fall asleep arn 8pm yesterday and only woke up at 530am this morning for work. Tts how my Monday knocked me out!

So i had this weird and rojak dream. I dreamt about who else but my fiance. We promised to meet somwhr but he didnt turned up. Kept on callin him bt to no avail. A few times later i receive a msg. Yg pelik nye mimpi pn boleh pakai s3 ni.. so tt msg was from a girl named Yana. She said my fiance was in the ambulance. He met with an accident. Her "kancil" and his bike collided or smthin like that. But again, the weird thing abt this was tt, i remembered tt girl was young. Very young. Maybe dia drive tkde lesen or smth! She told me that his wallet n hp is with her. And she told me (via sms too) that I am not setanding with my fiance. She told me to break up with him bcoz she is more setanding w him. Wth?! Didnt hear from my fiance for quiet a while. Only met him during one of his cousin's kenduri. AND SURPRISE! THAT YANA GIRL IS THERE TOO...its his cousin's close gf. Wtff?! She is sooooo mentel mentel. And only 12yrs old! Fuck you iblis and setan who made me dream of this. Weird thing number 3#, my fiance looks like Adam Mukhriz (Aaron Aziz) on tt night. Lol. Then, he shouted at tt Yana girl cos she is tryin to touch him.. It ended quiet abruptly cos my alarm rang!

As im typing all this, slowly tt dream is starting to dissapear its memory. I sweared i felt like shit when i woke up just now cos it felt superrr real. Bgn je capai hp msg dia " I had a nightmare" ... he have always loved listening to my dreams. Haha theres just smth to it. Mcm rojak. And merepek obviously. Haha.. by the time i told him tt dream (which is just 15mins ago) , it doesnt feel as real as it was at 5.32am just now.

Thats all for my first nightmare in 2013.

posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...