What is KFEU u asked me? It stands for Keppel FELS Employees Union. All staffs of keppel fels who is not the senior management is a member automatically once they are a confirmed staff here.
I have been a delegate of the KFEU since July 2012, and honestly, I am enjoying it so much as the days passed. Was and is a member since the day I started working; 13.12.10 .
Yesterday's event was a big step for us. Zuraidah did a very good job well done, Im so proud of her. She wrapped almost ALL of e presents fyi. She's the orang kuat paling dahsyat ytd. I kept running to Table 66 cos my kaki langs are there too! So so so so happy to see all 10 of them turning up. :) Especially my dearest supervisor, W.Leong hehe... All wrapped in Blue. All were so pretty!

Started of the end of my August reporting in Union Office at 730am. Had mee soto for breakfast and the ladies start to set their hair and make up. Make up sponsored by Zuraidah. Really, this woman is amazing! Thank you kak (dont know why I call her kakak eventho she is like.....5months older than me?!) Haha
An urgent meeting was called off upon going out to the event venue. Kak Aty told us all a great and surprised news. I really wish to know the date asap so I can start saving and plan my OT!! Plus I got my kursus rumah tanga on the first week of Oct and two of my girls are giving birth in October!!! I dont wana be the last person to meet their babies lor..... pls pls dont let the dates clash.
Anw, I am happy almost everything went as planned. Events are not as easy as I tot it wld be. I realise there will be some cockups here and there and the MC is the most important person overall.
I am having post party syndrome and its ALREADY MONDAY! Busy week ahead. Final documents for B323 coming in after I started chasing and still chasing sometime for B353 VCD and FVQ... now M1123 is already starting to circulate their AppendixII. Gosh. I really need two of me at this period of time. Nevermind...5days work week only for me this week. Jia Yo Nurilyani!!

I have been a delegate of the KFEU since July 2012, and honestly, I am enjoying it so much as the days passed. Was and is a member since the day I started working; 13.12.10 .
Yesterday's event was a big step for us. Zuraidah did a very good job well done, Im so proud of her. She wrapped almost ALL of e presents fyi. She's the orang kuat paling dahsyat ytd. I kept running to Table 66 cos my kaki langs are there too! So so so so happy to see all 10 of them turning up. :) Especially my dearest supervisor, W.Leong hehe... All wrapped in Blue. All were so pretty!

Started of the end of my August reporting in Union Office at 730am. Had mee soto for breakfast and the ladies start to set their hair and make up. Make up sponsored by Zuraidah. Really, this woman is amazing! Thank you kak (dont know why I call her kakak eventho she is like.....5months older than me?!) Haha
An urgent meeting was called off upon going out to the event venue. Kak Aty told us all a great and surprised news. I really wish to know the date asap so I can start saving and plan my OT!! Plus I got my kursus rumah tanga on the first week of Oct and two of my girls are giving birth in October!!! I dont wana be the last person to meet their babies lor..... pls pls dont let the dates clash.
Anw, I am happy almost everything went as planned. Events are not as easy as I tot it wld be. I realise there will be some cockups here and there and the MC is the most important person overall.
I am having post party syndrome and its ALREADY MONDAY! Busy week ahead. Final documents for B323 coming in after I started chasing and still chasing sometime for B353 VCD and FVQ... now M1123 is already starting to circulate their AppendixII. Gosh. I really need two of me at this period of time. Nevermind...5days work week only for me this week. Jia Yo Nurilyani!!

posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:
Post a Comment