Tuesday, September 03, 2013

And so.....

The trip is this coming freaking Friday!!!!! That is too fast too furious!! She just informed us all yesterday morning at 7.30am and I got to know about my passport expiry date which is like.... SIX MONTHS FROM NOW!!! DAMN IT.

Was really down when i got to know there is no way i could do about it. But Kak Aty really helped me. Went to ICA just now in the morning taking Union time off from work to settle the issue. Alhamdulillah we managed to see and explained our situation to the lady officer. Ok skg gambar passport tak vogue lah. Make up tak touch upp..hurr hurr.


So yes, no longer a deep secret now where I am freaking going!!! Awwwwyessss baby!!





My first virgin trip. I promise to behave spending my money. Hehe haha hehe huhu.

posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...