So we finally met each other yesterday, after 8days of not meeting and 2days of silence? Haha ego dua dua chill pill sikit.
I indirectly asked for the date cos i saw this Customised your Magnum thingy going on at Vivo City!
So since its on his off day, i dragged him out, and being as sweetheart as he already is, he accompanied this forever mengidam girl to feed the sweet tooth with some, well as subjected, Magnum.
The place is incredibly sweet looking. New typa dessert store there fo sure. I pick somthin up frm the menu itself. M Rookie! It has peanuts, marshmellows, two chocolate muffin (which at first i tot was Molten Larva Cake!!) Bits of Chocs, a Vanilla Magnum and chocolate and straweberry sauce over it. Its pretty awesome. But abit too little for a price like that.. I wana go again and customised my own Magnum this time round. I wonder hw much does it cost for a customised one. But boy, it lookss better.
Here's some of the pix taken ytd.
After dessert it was some "our" catch up and waste time on each other night walk to Marina @keppel Bay time.. I miss how we would spend time like that. Hearing our fav malay old school jiwang terang tang tang songs, holding hands and just be ourself..... I love you Abg Epul. ♥






I indirectly asked for the date cos i saw this Customised your Magnum thingy going on at Vivo City!
So since its on his off day, i dragged him out, and being as sweetheart as he already is, he accompanied this forever mengidam girl to feed the sweet tooth with some, well as subjected, Magnum.
The place is incredibly sweet looking. New typa dessert store there fo sure. I pick somthin up frm the menu itself. M Rookie! It has peanuts, marshmellows, two chocolate muffin (which at first i tot was Molten Larva Cake!!) Bits of Chocs, a Vanilla Magnum and chocolate and straweberry sauce over it. Its pretty awesome. But abit too little for a price like that.. I wana go again and customised my own Magnum this time round. I wonder hw much does it cost for a customised one. But boy, it lookss better.
Here's some of the pix taken ytd.
After dessert it was some "our" catch up and waste time on each other night walk to Marina @keppel Bay time.. I miss how we would spend time like that. Hearing our fav malay old school jiwang terang tang tang songs, holding hands and just be ourself..... I love you Abg Epul. ♥






posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:
Post a Comment