Tuesday, April 22, 2014

In other words, Our Pantang has begun.



It just started 9 days ago since we last met. But we cant avoid those two days before our big day. The briefing for our honeymoon on the 10th & the 14th for our final fitting. Other than that, I already told him no meeting. Him on the other side is giving me 101 excuses... " I nak gi giant kat cck la nak check harga fan..u teman me k?" "I kan nak kene collect glove dari u.." " I nak beli barang kt keat hong la u.." HAHAHAHAHAH Dengar2 giant tkde kt yishun?? Glove i cn give u time final fitting sey padahal. Hahahaha annoying !!


BUT IM STARTING TO MISS YOU LEY. HOW? NK CHECK HARGA FAN TK NARI? HAHAHA

posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...