Let me summaries this trip in words and leave it the rest to pictures & let memories wander itself when I read back this post in future.
Duty free - Everywhere you go, all dutyfree but price all same! (Trademark of Langkawi to cheat tourist money! Lol)
Seafood - Everyday also have prawn, sotong, ikan, crab for our meals. In 3days, I gained back the 2kg which I just lost! Thanks eh...
Chocolates - They are rich with chocolate shop in their dutyfree section. A definite DIE DIE MUST BUY when u are here.
Parasailing - The best sports activity Ive seen thus far.
Tasik Dayang Bunting - A beautiful lake with a history behind it.
The Island Hopping - Oh yea I loved it, but until now...Im having a major mabok laot!
Cable car - The highest and most steepest in South East Asia with a turning point of 42deg up!
The seminar we had on our first day was fun. I hope I can use it on the real life event... More updates soon! (KEPALA MABOK DAHHH...TKLEH FIKIR!)
All videos taken will be uploaded to my youtube account soon ; for future memories sake ♥





























Duty free - Everywhere you go, all dutyfree but price all same! (Trademark of Langkawi to cheat tourist money! Lol)
Seafood - Everyday also have prawn, sotong, ikan, crab for our meals. In 3days, I gained back the 2kg which I just lost! Thanks eh...
Chocolates - They are rich with chocolate shop in their dutyfree section. A definite DIE DIE MUST BUY when u are here.
Parasailing - The best sports activity Ive seen thus far.
Tasik Dayang Bunting - A beautiful lake with a history behind it.
The Island Hopping - Oh yea I loved it, but until now...Im having a major mabok laot!
Cable car - The highest and most steepest in South East Asia with a turning point of 42deg up!
The seminar we had on our first day was fun. I hope I can use it on the real life event... More updates soon! (KEPALA MABOK DAHHH...TKLEH FIKIR!)
All videos taken will be uploaded to my youtube account soon ; for future memories sake ♥





























posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:
Post a Comment