Hi hi hi.
I cant believe this is it. It hit me hard when I was writting all the invitation cards, browsing fb and ig to invite those whom I still in contact with. I am getting married next month!
I dont know how to express this but I get the feeling I will let it out in words right here right now~
Hi Saifudin! Ohmygod can you believe it? I am reminising the old times we date... to the beach, movies, saturdates, dinner, lunch, breakfast..... now..... all we did was to book this book that, pay for this and that, plan for this and that, when to get a baby and the next siblings for our first child..(hahaha just kidding!)... This shit is about to get real already!
I dont know if im really ready or not ley! I think Im still 17. Im still not pro in cooking. Im still moody and impatience! What changed me in these years is that, i think im more responsible (with my work) and very the scheduled. (Haha i think) I dont know how my attendance and work will be once Im married. Will it get affected... will I still be working when I have a baby? Will I be OTing and spend more time at work and leave my poor sayang at home? This questions is bothering me...cos I love my work and my work is taking its toll on my work-life balance! Yah! I have no balance if I OT. & i cannot and will not (I try lah hor) leave my poor sayang at home with my parents and brothers alone.... I will spend more time with him!
I hope I can fulfill my duty as a good wife to him. Im ready, inshaaAllah. & i really hope and dua that I will be a healthy wife. To have a baby within our 2 yrs of marriage, inshaaAllah. To travel as much as I can with him, to know him and to accept his moodswings and attitude. With Allah's willing, semuga our majlis will be a smooth sailing one and yang penting.... may our love blossom, buttercup and bubbles hingga ke akhir hayat.
I really love you Muhd Saifudin. I cant believe this is finally happening :')


Writting on invitation still ongoing. All to go by mid of this month ....
I cant believe this is it. It hit me hard when I was writting all the invitation cards, browsing fb and ig to invite those whom I still in contact with. I am getting married next month!
I dont know how to express this but I get the feeling I will let it out in words right here right now~
Hi Saifudin! Ohmygod can you believe it? I am reminising the old times we date... to the beach, movies, saturdates, dinner, lunch, breakfast..... now..... all we did was to book this book that, pay for this and that, plan for this and that, when to get a baby and the next siblings for our first child..(hahaha just kidding!)... This shit is about to get real already!
I dont know if im really ready or not ley! I think Im still 17. Im still not pro in cooking. Im still moody and impatience! What changed me in these years is that, i think im more responsible (with my work) and very the scheduled. (Haha i think) I dont know how my attendance and work will be once Im married. Will it get affected... will I still be working when I have a baby? Will I be OTing and spend more time at work and leave my poor sayang at home? This questions is bothering me...cos I love my work and my work is taking its toll on my work-life balance! Yah! I have no balance if I OT. & i cannot and will not (I try lah hor) leave my poor sayang at home with my parents and brothers alone.... I will spend more time with him!
I hope I can fulfill my duty as a good wife to him. Im ready, inshaaAllah. & i really hope and dua that I will be a healthy wife. To have a baby within our 2 yrs of marriage, inshaaAllah. To travel as much as I can with him, to know him and to accept his moodswings and attitude. With Allah's willing, semuga our majlis will be a smooth sailing one and yang penting.... may our love blossom, buttercup and bubbles hingga ke akhir hayat.
I really love you Muhd Saifudin. I cant believe this is finally happening :')


Writting on invitation still ongoing. All to go by mid of this month ....
posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:
Post a Comment