Friday, August 08, 2014

Friday Night.

This week has been well except for today. I feel feverish and my tummy feel so uneasy since morning. Took urgent halfday PM leave just now, tho my workload has been terrible this week. With the new system which needs us to outsource all drawings, it has been a tiring one!! I hate it how I need to force myself and carry heavy drawings back to my place. At times, I wish I cld just skip all those carrying heavy workload parts.

Anw, hubby is working today and he will only be back tomorrow night cos of NDP. Haiz I hate how I will miss him badly once he leave for work but when he's home.... all I wana do is sleeeeeep. Kesian dia. :'(

Anw Im sooooo looking forward for this babymoon in September. I will be in my week 20 by then. Hopefully all will go as planned. ALL I NEED NOW IS JUST TO REST SOMEWHERE WITH YOU. JUST U AND ME.


posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...