Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Today....

The whole day today, my tummy feel so senak. Are you growing in there sayang? Is your tiny webbed fingers and toes finally forming into cute little fingers and toes sayang? I hope you had enough oxygen and food in there. I wished I could look at you every time I feel the pain to see if you're doing alright.

Right now im in the car going home from your daddy's home berayaing with my parents. Really, tummy feel so senak until now... almost 11pm nw. Please take care little one. We cant wait for your next checkup baby. Muackz!








posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...