Right now, my baby is a size of a peapod. Weighs of 7g, which hardly have any effect on my weight just yet.
I am still 53kg!! Not yet gaining but cant wait to see my maximum weight. Right now I am having this simpul biawak on my right culf and it attacked me during sleep yesternight and I didnt realise I was wailing in pain. Its been a while since I got simpul biawak attack.
My back aches almost every day. Its near my butt's veins so when I walked, I walked like a penguin right now. Alhamdulillah I still manage to keep myself strong to go out to work and to school (currently union is sending me and 6others for an Advance Certificate course in Industrial Relations).
My MC for this year has officially ended. Fourteen days in just 7 months, is crazy!! My unpaid leave has reached 4days --all taken up for my dearest turkey honeymoon trip. Hahais.
This year attendance gua not good liow but its okay its alright. Bukan sengaje pon kan.
Anw its left with 22 more days to our babymoon trip!! Feeling all excited and sad emotional at the same time.
Ive been crying almost everynight and everymorning now. I really hope mama and baba will stay healthy to perform their hajj in 1 months time. Time is really, really moving extremely FASTTTTT!!
Hubby is working today so its sleep-alone night tonight. I hate this feeling of missing something in my life. And thats you my love...!! Hais...
Anw, my bestfriend Fyra surprised me with a dozen of donuts from krispy freaking kreme just now!!!!! Such a strawberry sweetheart she is. Walked all the way alone somemore. May Allah SWT always make her healthy and happy inshaAllah..
I cant wait for my next check up. And especially the detailed scan. Im really ok with any gender. Boy or girl, alhamdulillah Ya Allah. All I want is a healthy, happy and smart baby. I love you little one... Please dont be an emo baby like mummy ok.
D and Mi love you, Bibi!!
I am still 53kg!! Not yet gaining but cant wait to see my maximum weight. Right now I am having this simpul biawak on my right culf and it attacked me during sleep yesternight and I didnt realise I was wailing in pain. Its been a while since I got simpul biawak attack.
My back aches almost every day. Its near my butt's veins so when I walked, I walked like a penguin right now. Alhamdulillah I still manage to keep myself strong to go out to work and to school (currently union is sending me and 6others for an Advance Certificate course in Industrial Relations).
My MC for this year has officially ended. Fourteen days in just 7 months, is crazy!! My unpaid leave has reached 4days --all taken up for my dearest turkey honeymoon trip. Hahais.
This year attendance gua not good liow but its okay its alright. Bukan sengaje pon kan.
Anw its left with 22 more days to our babymoon trip!! Feeling all excited and sad emotional at the same time.
Ive been crying almost everynight and everymorning now. I really hope mama and baba will stay healthy to perform their hajj in 1 months time. Time is really, really moving extremely FASTTTTT!!
Hubby is working today so its sleep-alone night tonight. I hate this feeling of missing something in my life. And thats you my love...!! Hais...
Anw, my bestfriend Fyra surprised me with a dozen of donuts from krispy freaking kreme just now!!!!! Such a strawberry sweetheart she is. Walked all the way alone somemore. May Allah SWT always make her healthy and happy inshaAllah..
I cant wait for my next check up. And especially the detailed scan. Im really ok with any gender. Boy or girl, alhamdulillah Ya Allah. All I want is a healthy, happy and smart baby. I love you little one... Please dont be an emo baby like mummy ok.
D and Mi love you, Bibi!!
posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:
Post a Comment