Sunday, October 26, 2014

Umpama Mimpi Dalam Mimpi.

Its been twice this week itself that i dreamt of the same gender of my baby. I love it, but I dont wana trust my dream and hope for it too much. I love my baby nomatter the gender... asalkan baby sihat and kuat, cukup sempurna and menjadi anak yg mendengar kata mummy daddy nye. InshaAllah, thats all I wished for.

Dear baby,
Please know that I have loved you since the day I found out you're here in me. I really do sayang. And i cant wait to hold you in my arms. To grow old with you.... please dont grow too fast k darling. Mummy and Daddy will always love you.

For now, I hope I dont think about that dream too much. & peliknya mimpi tu I can recall and share with Hubs the moment he wakes me up for Subuh. Ish, mainan shaiton ni semua.

Four days to know your gender sayang. Pls dont shy shy and kepit kaki anymore k..

posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...