Thursday, October 16, 2014

Week 20 : The movements getting frequent!


Hi baby! You turned 20weeks today. Which is by monthly count : 5 months old! Time is passing by so fast... right now, the best feeling is your constant fluttering kicks. Love that feeling so much... it reminds me Im not alone. :)

I wonder if you are a baby girl or boy sayang. I wonder if you can hear me talk to you when Im alone... I wonder if you can really eat what I eat..

Alhamdulillah for this feelings and experience. I am so grateful to have to feel this moment. Cant wait to know your gender baby! 2More weeks to go...

Meanwhile, grow well in there. We love you!


posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...