Im on course today, and once I discovered the topic for this module, I died inside. Its a damn accounting and finance structured module. Wht the....?!
Tumtum behaves abit today, but towards evening, sakit sakit balek. Maybe baby is growing and stretching out inside.. hehe. Alhamdulillah, other than that IM all ok.
I didnt feel like eating much today. All I want is salmon sashimi plus wasabi and some cucumber and lemon mixed together. Hubby fetched after I end course at 5pm and went to dine in Hajjah Maimunah. Zero selera upon ordering. I cldnt even eat the rice. I really miss mama's cooking. Actually I initiated the idea to dine in there just to show him where terletaknya Fluff bakery incase I crave and he needs to queue up for me. Hehehehehehehehe ^;^
Tomorrow is your 49th birthday mama. You are so lucky to get to celebrate your big day there....... this is also the first time not seeing u on ur birthday. I miss u....
Tumtum behaves abit today, but towards evening, sakit sakit balek. Maybe baby is growing and stretching out inside.. hehe. Alhamdulillah, other than that IM all ok.
I didnt feel like eating much today. All I want is salmon sashimi plus wasabi and some cucumber and lemon mixed together. Hubby fetched after I end course at 5pm and went to dine in Hajjah Maimunah. Zero selera upon ordering. I cldnt even eat the rice. I really miss mama's cooking. Actually I initiated the idea to dine in there just to show him where terletaknya Fluff bakery incase I crave and he needs to queue up for me. Hehehehehehehehe ^;^
Tomorrow is your 49th birthday mama. You are so lucky to get to celebrate your big day there....... this is also the first time not seeing u on ur birthday. I miss u....
posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:
Post a Comment