Sunday, November 09, 2014

23 Weeks : Kicks!

The kicks are getting real frequent and I am already aware of the time intervals. Baby always wakes up at 5am before Subuh and then he will continue kicking till I reach work. He will accompany me for breakfast at 740am and he will calm down for a little while but the kicks will start again by 1030am and during lunchtime (@ 12pm!) I totally loveeeeeeeeee the feeling each time you kick sayang mummy. After lunch he will chill and start kicking again when Im on my way home from work arn 5+pm. During maghrib he will wake up again and he will kick his hardest before I go to bed arn 11pm.

Dearest Babyboy,
Mummy really loves being pregnant with you. Grow healthily my dear... the next check up will be in December & mummy already misses you.

Xoxo.

posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...