Many said the second trimester is better than the first one, but honestly I feel the same. Except I gets heavier therefore the distance, journey, and the speed of walking is a major step back for my case.
Alhamdulillah I didnt get any nausea feelings nor vomitting so far. Really syukur for that cos that one thing in my life is my weakness - Vomitting.
I have zero social life now. Its been awhile since I met IJAY and honestly, i miss them. Alot..! I havent seen them eversince I got married. That Bad of a friend I am. Everyday I wished I could gain my confidence to go out alone like I used to before I got pregnant... but I cant. Im so used to having him / my parents / my brothers wherever I go that when Im alone, I doubt I can even walk properly and carefully.
Anw, since yesterday, baby has been stretching real hard it shocked me! The feeling is so so so ngilu!! Like really I can feel someone is in me! Im so glad I have to witness this thing going on in my body.. and perot i dah start gatal2 hokay. As much as I control..sometimes the feeling is so shiok when I garok loh. Baahaha..
Anw anw something exciting happened ytd! Saw the inside of #yaniepulovenest2015 and im soooo excited now. We can start planning the designs. I hope by the time we get the keys, I give birth already lah so I can be active abit right. Lari here lari there. Hehe.
Kind of decided on our little boy's name but yet to confirm. (: Im happy to be pregnant with you my son.
Alhamdulillah I didnt get any nausea feelings nor vomitting so far. Really syukur for that cos that one thing in my life is my weakness - Vomitting.
I have zero social life now. Its been awhile since I met IJAY and honestly, i miss them. Alot..! I havent seen them eversince I got married. That Bad of a friend I am. Everyday I wished I could gain my confidence to go out alone like I used to before I got pregnant... but I cant. Im so used to having him / my parents / my brothers wherever I go that when Im alone, I doubt I can even walk properly and carefully.
Anw, since yesterday, baby has been stretching real hard it shocked me! The feeling is so so so ngilu!! Like really I can feel someone is in me! Im so glad I have to witness this thing going on in my body.. and perot i dah start gatal2 hokay. As much as I control..sometimes the feeling is so shiok when I garok loh. Baahaha..
Anw anw something exciting happened ytd! Saw the inside of #yaniepulovenest2015 and im soooo excited now. We can start planning the designs. I hope by the time we get the keys, I give birth already lah so I can be active abit right. Lari here lari there. Hehe.
Kind of decided on our little boy's name but yet to confirm. (: Im happy to be pregnant with you my son.
posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:
Post a Comment