There's so many things I need to let out here. To make sure you know, that one day, if Allah invite me "home" before you.. I just want to tell you that you are the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life.
Being married to you & Carrying your baby, all at once, complete this life.
Thanks Muhammad Saifudin.
Thank you for waking up in the middle of the night to accompany me to the toilet.
Thank you for waking me up for Subuh and to work every Morning.
Thank you for doing our laundry for me cos I have difficulties to bend down nowadays.
Thank you for taking care of me and my brothers during that one month tough period when our parents went to Hajj.
Thank you for always being my Imaam for prayers.
Thank you for always kissing me and baby goodnight.
Thank you for always do your best to make me comfortable when I feel uncomfortable.
Thank you for all the love you showered me with up till today.
Thanks for always making me laugh with your antiques.
Thank you for being pampered with me and to let me manja with you.
You are a great person yourself and to be married to you, mean the world to me.
I love you my dearest Husband.
& I will try my best to be a good wife for you always.

Being married to you & Carrying your baby, all at once, complete this life.
Thanks Muhammad Saifudin.
Thank you for waking up in the middle of the night to accompany me to the toilet.
Thank you for waking me up for Subuh and to work every Morning.
Thank you for doing our laundry for me cos I have difficulties to bend down nowadays.
Thank you for taking care of me and my brothers during that one month tough period when our parents went to Hajj.
Thank you for always being my Imaam for prayers.
Thank you for always kissing me and baby goodnight.
Thank you for always do your best to make me comfortable when I feel uncomfortable.
Thank you for all the love you showered me with up till today.
Thanks for always making me laugh with your antiques.
Thank you for being pampered with me and to let me manja with you.
You are a great person yourself and to be married to you, mean the world to me.
I love you my dearest Husband.
& I will try my best to be a good wife for you always.

posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:
Post a Comment