Aydin is asleep now but he might be awake in a couple more minutes for his next feeding time. Its now within 2hours. & that explains the eyebags Im collecting now but Alhamdulillah he is well fed and his diapers is often wet and soiled after each 2 feedings. Syukur.
Aydin has been well behaved so far. It has been eight weeks of being his mum. Eight beautiful weeks. He now knows how to stare into our face long enough. He also doesnt sleep that much in the day anymore. He loveesss to hear me sing. His current favourite song is the Hasbi Robbi song. Thanks to his Abi for always singing it for us when he is still a little foetus ... hehe. Aydin cries - the same like all the other babies does. But Alhamdulillah its easy to sooth him down. All I need to do is to carry him, walk around the house and recite Ayatul Kursi. Alhamdulillah it worked thus far. He only cries when he is hungry if no one disturbed him.
Anyway, today was the final day of my Blocked Maternity Leave. 8 weeks of paid ML by the company. I am taking 4 more weeks of ML before I resume back to work. I hate this feeling! I seriously dont miss working or my workload. Aydin is turning 2 months tomorrow! Time flies siaaa.
Aydin's neck and legs are strong. He is also heavier now....i had trouble carrying him for long. I cant wait to get a tula carrier to bring him out. I hate how the kokadi woven wrap I bought made no sense at all. Its super long and thick and super not breastfeeding friendly! Anyone interested to get it frm me? Only used once. Got it for 190. Letting go 170SGD.

do email me if you are interested ok! - pinqoriko@hotmail.com
Aydin had his cukur rambut last weekend. & after that his hair started to fall apart. All his hair started to gugur and it make me sad tt he is going bald now. Waiting for the right time to totally shave his head cos right now... he is having a mild cradle cap. And it sucks! I hate how it looked and attacked Aydin's top part of the head and his eyebrows. I googled and found out its normal. At first I really thought its the food I took... (things abt BF!)



I admit organizing a Majlis is really not easy. Especially when you are the "Mak Pengantin". Everyone is constantly looking to salam you. To find your baby. To ask you this and that. I hope e next majlis I will have a helper or assitant. Huhu. The next majlis will be my brother's solemnization and wedding this coming October! Aahh so fast and exciting!
Right now, our house is under renovation. Things are getting surreal! Choosing of cabinets are super stressful cos I am so fickle like that and the hubs serahkan bulat bulat to me. How if not nice ley? Aiyah.


Just got most of the lightings yesterday at Balestier. Lampu je dah 1K eh. And tu pun not included the dining area and our room lighting (we focus more on kitchen and our room btw)... going to look for oven, hob hood and toilet accesories tomorrow with hubs and leaving Aydin at home with his Nenek. Yay, its finally our dating time! Sometimes I feel so sad that I spend more time with baby (cos i feed him every two hours righttt) instead of the baby' tua. Hehe I still call my hubby 'Baby'. And sometimes I also call Aydin 'Baby' haha ... so when that happens, my hubby will look at me and ask What I Want. -.-
I guess I gotta go catch a rest. Aydin will wake up anytime now.
Later!

My beloved Dins.
Aydin has been well behaved so far. It has been eight weeks of being his mum. Eight beautiful weeks. He now knows how to stare into our face long enough. He also doesnt sleep that much in the day anymore. He loveesss to hear me sing. His current favourite song is the Hasbi Robbi song. Thanks to his Abi for always singing it for us when he is still a little foetus ... hehe. Aydin cries - the same like all the other babies does. But Alhamdulillah its easy to sooth him down. All I need to do is to carry him, walk around the house and recite Ayatul Kursi. Alhamdulillah it worked thus far. He only cries when he is hungry if no one disturbed him.
Anyway, today was the final day of my Blocked Maternity Leave. 8 weeks of paid ML by the company. I am taking 4 more weeks of ML before I resume back to work. I hate this feeling! I seriously dont miss working or my workload. Aydin is turning 2 months tomorrow! Time flies siaaa.
Aydin's neck and legs are strong. He is also heavier now....i had trouble carrying him for long. I cant wait to get a tula carrier to bring him out. I hate how the kokadi woven wrap I bought made no sense at all. Its super long and thick and super not breastfeeding friendly! Anyone interested to get it frm me? Only used once. Got it for 190. Letting go 170SGD.

do email me if you are interested ok! - pinqoriko@hotmail.com
Aydin had his cukur rambut last weekend. & after that his hair started to fall apart. All his hair started to gugur and it make me sad tt he is going bald now. Waiting for the right time to totally shave his head cos right now... he is having a mild cradle cap. And it sucks! I hate how it looked and attacked Aydin's top part of the head and his eyebrows. I googled and found out its normal. At first I really thought its the food I took... (things abt BF!)



I admit organizing a Majlis is really not easy. Especially when you are the "Mak Pengantin". Everyone is constantly looking to salam you. To find your baby. To ask you this and that. I hope e next majlis I will have a helper or assitant. Huhu. The next majlis will be my brother's solemnization and wedding this coming October! Aahh so fast and exciting!
Right now, our house is under renovation. Things are getting surreal! Choosing of cabinets are super stressful cos I am so fickle like that and the hubs serahkan bulat bulat to me. How if not nice ley? Aiyah.


Just got most of the lightings yesterday at Balestier. Lampu je dah 1K eh. And tu pun not included the dining area and our room lighting (we focus more on kitchen and our room btw)... going to look for oven, hob hood and toilet accesories tomorrow with hubs and leaving Aydin at home with his Nenek. Yay, its finally our dating time! Sometimes I feel so sad that I spend more time with baby (cos i feed him every two hours righttt) instead of the baby' tua. Hehe I still call my hubby 'Baby'. And sometimes I also call Aydin 'Baby' haha ... so when that happens, my hubby will look at me and ask What I Want. -.-
I guess I gotta go catch a rest. Aydin will wake up anytime now.
Later!

My beloved Dins.

0 comments:
Post a Comment