Thursday, March 05, 2015

Aydin @ 40 Weeks


Today is supposed to be your due date, my love. Kita merancang, tapi Allah yang menentukan. You might have been bigger if you are born today.

I'm actually thankful that you came out earlier. Little did I realize that eventho you came when Im unprepared, I managed to get hold of it. Alhamdulillah, things has been on our side. Rezeki you really banyak baby. And I suddenly dont mind about money anymore. I mean, money spent on you lah. Not on luxury ok. Hehe.

Today, Aydin is still a deep sleeper in the day time and light sleeper at night. His eyes will open wide at 3.30am, 11am, 5pm, 8pm & 11pm.
He poops alot (which I am happy that he did. So i know tt hes drinking enough milk) He is always hungry for me milk. Hehe and i realise he is already strong to turn over. His neck and legs have the strongest muscles I must say. I hope you will take it slow, my babyboy.

Apart from Aydin, we got our house settled. Paid 10% to our Project Manager for the confirmation and this Saturday they say will start hacking and do the base for our kitchen. Love the ideas. Now we're in the midst of choosing the cabinets surface and wall colors.

+ Aydin's majlis is in 3weeks time and Im still clueless on the deco part. Ugh. Why all like full slot already seh.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...