Ok so here it is.
31st January 2015.
My birth story. The tragedy February. Eventho I managed to blog when my water broke and waiting for contractions in my previous post but here goes the untold story ......
- WHEN THE CONTRACTIONS CAME IN. (From what I remembered)

I remembered the contractions only came in around 10am - 7hours after my waterbag broke. But its still managable tho - I can still laugh and talk with my husband. But its frequent. It came, and it dissapear. The contractions were 5mins apart.
Around 11am, the nurses were asking if I needed some "painkillers" so I decided to take on the Gas Mask. Again, the contractions were 'there' but still manageable. I remembered I started feeling really sleepy and tired from the sucking of the gas mask around 2pm.
I was shaking in cold and keep asking hubby to turn the temperature higher cos I am shiverring. I remembered he covered me with two thick jackets and i keep asking the nurse to give me extra blankets. And pillows cos by my pinggang like want to break apart like that. I also remembered I felt like pooping and the nurses offered to bring a potty so i can "do it" on the bed. I refused. I tried bringing myself up to the toilet, but just as I was about to stand up, I felt as if like baby can jatuh anytime if I stand. So I decided to forgo my niat. End up, poops masuk balik. Tk jadi nak keluar.. dia da tkda mood nak keluar. Haha.
By 6pm, I was having high fever. Nurses and doctors kept coming in to topup the antibiotic drip and asking me to pop paracetamol. All i wanted at that point of time was HOT MILO!! I was really hungry and weak cos Ive not eaten anything since I was admitted. My temperature kept hitting 38.5°c and my gynae Dr. Citra came around 7pm to tell me to kuatkan semangat cos if I have fever, baby might get it too when he comes out.
After maghrib, I remember how I cannot tahan anymore. I thought to myself : I need tht magic E! Each contractions came and all I need is my hubbys hand to grab. On a sidetracked note - Got one time, between Asr and Maghrib prayers, contractions came and I ask Hubs for his hand. You know, tak terkata when he reply me with "I nak simpan wuduk syg.." I told him PLEASEEEEEE. Really eh, his hands was the only thing that I wanted at tht point of time and toilet dpn mata je seh. Sampai skg I keep asking him why must he say like that to me. How could you Abg Din!! Nasib u batalkan wuduk if not.... i dun noe what will happen in the delivery room. Ada yg kene gigit kot. Haha
I asked e midwife for the magic E soon after and god, it was painful!!!! I turned my body to the right and curled up. Hubs hold my hand tightly I remembered -- and yet I saw a video of me getting the magic E. My hubby is really a damn pro videographer. Haha one handed multi tasker! The magic E took itself in me. I instantly cant feel my waist below. They place a very cold ice pack on my tummy and leg and ask if i can feel anything and nope. I CANT. It helps.... but only for awhile. I managed to have a sleep during when the magic E is ongoing.
By 9pm ++ the magic E has dissapear!!! I can sooo totally feel the contractions back again. And no gas mask this time round. All I have was my husband's hand to grab and press.
11pm, the strong urge to poop was there! I told hubby to help me clean my face with wet tissue cos I can so totally see how oily my face was cos theres a mirror infront of my bed! Haha. Hubby keep whispering to me that baby want to come out in February..same month as me..
Me on the other hand, am really doubting myself if I can push him out or not. I was really weak and honestly, giving birth was my number one phobia since young. I used to keep seeing all these videos and drama orang nak beranak and told myself 'ah operate je la..sakit seh bawah nanti..' and yes, I told hubs 'pls ask them to just operate and get baby out...' I cannot believe I actually told him that. I kinda give up. AND A DOC EVEN CAME IN AND COCOK MY BAWAH TO CHECK HOW MANY CM AND I WAS ALREADY 10CM DILATED....And it means baby can come out anytime soon. The doc even told hubby to come n take a look cos baby's hair can already be seen.
12am.
1st February 2015.
Told my midwife I felt the super strong urge to poop. They update me tt Dr.Citra is on her way here to welcome baby. I forgo my wants to do the Csect and try my very best to let baby out naturally - eventho I play cheat and took the magic E. Midwife told me to just push if I felt like it. I can feel baby is also pushing himself down to come out. My husband did all he can to ensure me tt Im doing a good job.
The bed which Ive been lying down since morning suddenly changed to a labour bed!! Macam transformers like that. HAHA.
Just in time, my gynae reached after midnight.
I took a few deep push when I got the green light to "just berak on the bed" hahaha. I was really paiseh if I actually berak on the bed by the way!! Just to ensure you alls, my hubby told me he sense or saw or taik at all so all is good! Haha. I pushed three times before Dr. Citra told me to stop pushing and take a deep breath and keep breathing. By the time, I can already feel baby is halfway out and I have to keep pushing. So i just pushhhhhhhh.



And suddenly you are out my little sunshine!!
I cant believe I did it.
Luckily the tore wasnt tt rabak but let me te you.... the jahit ah... tak kelaka seh if the doctor never numb you first!!! I culture shock sia when I feel the benang being dragged in and out!
But Alhamdulillah all is well. Right after they cleaned Aydin up, they place him on my chest and they ask me to breastfeed him. He did latch bt not strong n only for a little while.
All I want at that point of time was A HOT MILO!!!! Buruk betul orang yg baru beranak kelaparan.

My midwife - the night shift. I got a total of 3midwife cos of my longhaul labour hour. Lol!





Thats my birth story from what I remembered. I should ask my husband to blog and told his side of the story pulak eh. Mana tau got clash of stories. Lol
& for you annoying bunch who will ask "so when is the next one...?" Hahaha i would definitely do this again....BUT in the next 3-4 years. Let me focus on Aydin first ya!
amin...inshaAllah.
31st January 2015.
My birth story. The tragedy February. Eventho I managed to blog when my water broke and waiting for contractions in my previous post but here goes the untold story ......
- WHEN THE CONTRACTIONS CAME IN. (From what I remembered)

I remembered the contractions only came in around 10am - 7hours after my waterbag broke. But its still managable tho - I can still laugh and talk with my husband. But its frequent. It came, and it dissapear. The contractions were 5mins apart.
Around 11am, the nurses were asking if I needed some "painkillers" so I decided to take on the Gas Mask. Again, the contractions were 'there' but still manageable. I remembered I started feeling really sleepy and tired from the sucking of the gas mask around 2pm.
I was shaking in cold and keep asking hubby to turn the temperature higher cos I am shiverring. I remembered he covered me with two thick jackets and i keep asking the nurse to give me extra blankets. And pillows cos by my pinggang like want to break apart like that. I also remembered I felt like pooping and the nurses offered to bring a potty so i can "do it" on the bed. I refused. I tried bringing myself up to the toilet, but just as I was about to stand up, I felt as if like baby can jatuh anytime if I stand. So I decided to forgo my niat. End up, poops masuk balik. Tk jadi nak keluar.. dia da tkda mood nak keluar. Haha.
By 6pm, I was having high fever. Nurses and doctors kept coming in to topup the antibiotic drip and asking me to pop paracetamol. All i wanted at that point of time was HOT MILO!! I was really hungry and weak cos Ive not eaten anything since I was admitted. My temperature kept hitting 38.5°c and my gynae Dr. Citra came around 7pm to tell me to kuatkan semangat cos if I have fever, baby might get it too when he comes out.
After maghrib, I remember how I cannot tahan anymore. I thought to myself : I need tht magic E! Each contractions came and all I need is my hubbys hand to grab. On a sidetracked note - Got one time, between Asr and Maghrib prayers, contractions came and I ask Hubs for his hand. You know, tak terkata when he reply me with "I nak simpan wuduk syg.." I told him PLEASEEEEEE. Really eh, his hands was the only thing that I wanted at tht point of time and toilet dpn mata je seh. Sampai skg I keep asking him why must he say like that to me. How could you Abg Din!! Nasib u batalkan wuduk if not.... i dun noe what will happen in the delivery room. Ada yg kene gigit kot. Haha
I asked e midwife for the magic E soon after and god, it was painful!!!! I turned my body to the right and curled up. Hubs hold my hand tightly I remembered -- and yet I saw a video of me getting the magic E. My hubby is really a damn pro videographer. Haha one handed multi tasker! The magic E took itself in me. I instantly cant feel my waist below. They place a very cold ice pack on my tummy and leg and ask if i can feel anything and nope. I CANT. It helps.... but only for awhile. I managed to have a sleep during when the magic E is ongoing.
By 9pm ++ the magic E has dissapear!!! I can sooo totally feel the contractions back again. And no gas mask this time round. All I have was my husband's hand to grab and press.
11pm, the strong urge to poop was there! I told hubby to help me clean my face with wet tissue cos I can so totally see how oily my face was cos theres a mirror infront of my bed! Haha. Hubby keep whispering to me that baby want to come out in February..same month as me..
Me on the other hand, am really doubting myself if I can push him out or not. I was really weak and honestly, giving birth was my number one phobia since young. I used to keep seeing all these videos and drama orang nak beranak and told myself 'ah operate je la..sakit seh bawah nanti..' and yes, I told hubs 'pls ask them to just operate and get baby out...' I cannot believe I actually told him that. I kinda give up. AND A DOC EVEN CAME IN AND COCOK MY BAWAH TO CHECK HOW MANY CM AND I WAS ALREADY 10CM DILATED....And it means baby can come out anytime soon. The doc even told hubby to come n take a look cos baby's hair can already be seen.
12am.
1st February 2015.
Told my midwife I felt the super strong urge to poop. They update me tt Dr.Citra is on her way here to welcome baby. I forgo my wants to do the Csect and try my very best to let baby out naturally - eventho I play cheat and took the magic E. Midwife told me to just push if I felt like it. I can feel baby is also pushing himself down to come out. My husband did all he can to ensure me tt Im doing a good job.
The bed which Ive been lying down since morning suddenly changed to a labour bed!! Macam transformers like that. HAHA.
Just in time, my gynae reached after midnight.
I took a few deep push when I got the green light to "just berak on the bed" hahaha. I was really paiseh if I actually berak on the bed by the way!! Just to ensure you alls, my hubby told me he sense or saw or taik at all so all is good! Haha. I pushed three times before Dr. Citra told me to stop pushing and take a deep breath and keep breathing. By the time, I can already feel baby is halfway out and I have to keep pushing. So i just pushhhhhhhh.



And suddenly you are out my little sunshine!!
I cant believe I did it.
Luckily the tore wasnt tt rabak but let me te you.... the jahit ah... tak kelaka seh if the doctor never numb you first!!! I culture shock sia when I feel the benang being dragged in and out!
But Alhamdulillah all is well. Right after they cleaned Aydin up, they place him on my chest and they ask me to breastfeed him. He did latch bt not strong n only for a little while.
All I want at that point of time was A HOT MILO!!!! Buruk betul orang yg baru beranak kelaparan.

My midwife - the night shift. I got a total of 3midwife cos of my longhaul labour hour. Lol!





Thats my birth story from what I remembered. I should ask my husband to blog and told his side of the story pulak eh. Mana tau got clash of stories. Lol
& for you annoying bunch who will ask "so when is the next one...?" Hahaha i would definitely do this again....BUT in the next 3-4 years. Let me focus on Aydin first ya!
amin...inshaAllah.

0 comments:
Post a Comment