Its been awhile since I have last touched blogger thru a desktop.
It has always been blogging on the go. Ya, I downloaded Blogger Apps! Haha
So, I have been selected to go for a diploma this year! A huge thanks to our Union GS for giving us this rare opportunity which shall not be missed. My parents are my biggest motivation, I mean, apart from wanting to get on that gown for graduation, they are my sumber ilham. Haha Ilham dari pujangga kapa? I mean, I do this for them! I have always wanted to get a diploma but I have no interest to study etc etc... & of cos, without the consent and permission from my dearest husband, I wont get to accept this offer. So, Thank you sayang! This was my 2nd offer actually. I rejected the first one cos I dont think I can handle studies and being a new mum at that point of time.
I really hope I can give my fullest attention and "my all" for this. Sixteen months is temporary. I can do this, right?
Already well prepared for it, and carefully planned for our trips (masih eh nak holiday! haha) so it doesnt clash with my classes.
BISMILLAH FOR THIS NEW CHALLENGE!
Friday, February 24, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
Powered by Blogger.
YANIE*
Periot.
This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...


0 comments:
Post a Comment