Sunday, April 15, 2018

My Life, In a Picture.

Quick update on what the first quarter of 2018 looks like for us.

 Aydin is growing up so fast, and he is getting funnier and sweeter as days passed by. Major love for this little boy of mine.<3 p="">

1. I am still on my part time studies, finishing in May! Cant wait to graduate sia.  This is my weekly spot ~ Demi OOTD for memories sake! Haa..



2. Aydin is, like I mentioned, getting cheekier and funnier now! Like to copy what people say and he can really capture it fast.

3. Went to KL in March during the Good Friday holiday.




 4. He solat in school (only 1 rakaat) and see how he wore songkok during prayers, but look at his abi. Where is your songkok abi??

 5. Still videocall him every night during breaktime in school. That is the only communication time we have on Mondays and Wednesdays :(


 6. His first "homework". He got to choose a color from a magazine, he chose RED cos there's a liondance picture. Haha.

 7. Baby Dian! She is going to be a kakak in 2 months time, or lesser! Fast game pe kau Min! Lol.


 8. I would grab ALL opportunity to fetch or send him to school. That is my goal in life now. Be a responsible MOM.



 9. Abi got himself a new bike and Aydin is still macam paham. From far he say he want to ride on the bike. Carry him there, scared! Haha


 10.  Aydin's first time stepping on a SAND and not geli about it! This was on one of the Sundays in March where #TheAladdins went to Adventure Cove.


 11. A date with Mama after sending Aydin to school on one of those days when Im on Leave.


 12. Our super last minute getaway to Amari Hotel in JB on the last weekend in February. Birthday one month gitewww.


 13.  Birthday this year was spend shopppingggg in  Bangkok! Thank you Abi!







 14. Aydin's birthday, where else he would wana go right? See animals lor! Haha. Can you see him cui-ing on me selfie-ing?



I will try my best to blog and update some pictures more often. For memories sake, I shall keep this place alive

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...