Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Tues Date

So yesterday, I took leave to spend the day with the hubs. After sending Aydin to school, we borrowed dad's car to go out. We sent dad to work first, then we had breakie at Adam Road. Mann, how much I missed that place. Used to go there every Saturday night after the Lee's badminton session in the late 90s. I still remember how the fruitstall aunty and uncle will fight for us. Haha nak berebot customer nye order. Apakah?

So we had breakfast at Adam Road, I had Mee Soto, Hubs' Mee Rebus.
After breakfast we went to Beach Road, the plan was to alter his torn pants but sadly, it was closed for washing.
So we go over to Geylang. Went to Wisma Geylang first for the toilet (boleh gitu?) cos perut is just HAL after breakfast haha. But apakah daya tersinggah kedai Al-Amal. Those dubai abaya and minyak attar shop! My husb is just gile about these stuffs. Berapa minyak wangi/attar dia nak pun saya tidak tahu. Spent $171 there for his perfume and a bukhoor! Finally found it .. my house smells of Ba'alwie now :)

Afterwhich we went over to Joo Chiat to look for alteration services. Alhamdulillah have eventho wow we kena $20 for just change of velcro and a bit of jahit ya. Kene ketok agaknya.
We spend around 1 hour plus cos the hubs found out Tokoh Warisan also have the minyak attar that he likes. Hais. Sat down at the lift lobby while waiting for him, and made friends with a makcik. Haha I loves to talk to stranger (i mean ladies only ya) and make friends. Macam best seh get to know people, where they live, why they come here for, what they do.. Then we went down for a foot reflexology time! Wanted to do whole body but masa tidak mengizinkan. We end our massage around 2pm- actually while waiting for our turn, we went to Ling Carpets to loook looook sekali terbeli haha.. Cos our dining mat dah koyak sey. Found 1 cute prints and got them at a steal of $39.

Went to have late lunch over at WALAKU.. Tried their sotong hitam pasta, macam too much for me tho. But I love the truffle fries. Sedap sak. When I first tried truffle fries over at Malayan Council 2 years ago, I hated it! Macam eeek apa ni busok siak. But now, damn I love it!~

After lunch, we go over to Arab Street for Konditori. Haha kecoh sangat ya. Actually teringin Lickety, but the past week I had too much sugar already> cannot ikutkan sangat lah ya. So bought some for the parents & lil bro and us, zoomed to IKEA After that.

Aim to Ikea is for the outdoor tile and hubs wanted to buy his fav scented candle. Cant believe we spent only 40mins in IKEA ok! Cos we reached there already sudah 4.30pm. Need to fetch Dad from work and Aydin from school.. So glad we managed to focus and me to kuatkan iman to skip all those hantus hantus from calling me to take a look.. and we spend less than $100 in Ikea yesterday, so clap clap... hehe.

Fetched dad from Wilby's and fetch Dindin Boy from School. Afterwhich we stopped over at Sinaran to collect Aydin's dinner - His fav beef horfun. This boy ar.. loves what i like sey .. senang sikit kan. Haha

Ok so today hubs' working. I am unproductive this morning but I need to chong abit after lunch later. Already promised my PJE to finish that approval thingy by end of this month. Chialat.  END OF THE MONTH is next week ehhh goshhhh~ TIME IS CATCHING UP.

So glad yesterday happened. Love love love dates like this.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...