Wednesday, July 15, 2020

WFH

Its been 3 months plus now and I am really appreciating this moment and hope this last forever~
I love working from home please!
Its like my dream job right now.
I get to finish my work, and I get to wake Aydin up for school, bathe him and send him to school.
I can also cook for my husband and Aydin on most of the days! MashaAllah, who would have thought this will happen right. But Alhamdulillah for this opportunity.

Nobody :

Me: So basically this are my daily (Mon to Fri) Schedule when the school has reopen since 2nd June.

6am - Alarm went on
630am - Yup , snooze for 30mins!
640am - After getting ready, wake Aydin up and shower him
7am - Out of the house, took the bus but on 16th June, I bought myself a bicycle! Haha so if hubs not working, Imma cycle Aydin to school. Eh, faster ley and save $1 to n fro haha
730am - Reach home and switched on Comp, report to work and then prep breakie
8-930 - Chong for work to settle as much as I can
1030 - Start to get some dishes ready for lunch. Lucky thing is my desktop is just beside my kitchen
12 - Lunch & NAP
1-3pm - Chong again for work to settle as much as I can
4pm - Try to settle as much house chores as I possibly can
430pm - Chong again and if not busy, prepare dinner pula
5pm - Get ready to fetch Aydin
530pm - Out to fetch Dindin Boy.

I will reach his sch by 6pm. EVERYDAY since 2nd June, without fail. I would send him and fetch him and I really love this.

I wish this will go on forever.

So far these WFH I managed to do things I didnt know I could do ..

Like getting everything out of the store room and packed them back nicely and in order, labelling individual items, hahaha i really cant believe I did that all alone.

Also, i have failed terribly to lose weight lah! Apa itu DIET siak. I gained 3kg now. EH one month one kg ke apa ni.

1. I SHOPPED TOO MUCH ONLINE FOODS AND BID TOO MUCH FOR FB LIVES STUFFS.
2. SHOPPEE IS HANTU
3. IM BACK ON CANDY CRUSH. LEVEL 310 NOW. HAHAHA.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...