Friday, July 17, 2020

Tahajjud

So yesterday I fell asleep as early as 10pm.
Hubs was on his 24hours shift yesterday.
Konon nak tidur kan Aydin cepat, dan lepas itu lipat kain yang da 2 hari tak terlipat itu tapi apa kan daya, hahaha ketawe je la.

I woke up at 2.30am feeling so fresh. I was actually watching this FB Live when I fell asleep and my phone is dying and Im lying down on it. Danggg.
Need to urgently charge it because Im scared it will be switched off and Im gona missed the alarm.
Nak tak nak, terpaksa lah keluar bilik to take my charger.
Suddenly I remember what my mom ever told me. Kalau Allah bangun kan you tengah2 malam, meaning Allah is waiting for you to kneel to him.
Selalu nya, I wont. I will sleep back... but just now was different. I tak rasa takut langsung.

Its my first tahajjud, after so long. I googled up the surah I need to recite, the doa I need to read. Then I went back to sleep around 4am. There's so much beautiful things Allah has given to me, so I just hope that he will continue to bless me and my family with health (over anything else) and happiness all together. So my parents, in laws, grandmothers stay healthy and jauhkan lah kite semua dari sembarang kejahatan orang2 yang zalim.

Weirdly when my alam rang at 6am, I couldnt wake up because I am having a weird dream. 
I dreamt I drove my brother in law's ferrari. I was having a date night out with Hubs to a "party". Cant remember exactly what party it was but I drove a ferrari! It was smooth as ****, but I wasn't really stable so I accidentally  hit something and there's a scratch at the back of the car. Feeling all shitty, the hubs nag at me and told his brother I did it, and not him. Wahsuay! Then his brother only say its ok, "bukan sengaje pun kan" and did not ask me or Hubs to pay anything to betul kan balik kerete dia. Hmm.

Then we meet up with my family and my close friends... for a picnic. By the roadside?

All my friends went for swimming. The water was not clear. I remember how murky it was. Like teh tarik water like that sey. Dont know why they wanted to swim! & its on a road side sey. Macam you know, a flood on the road? Ah that kind. Me & my parents are watching them when suddenly there's this huge wind and wave which swept all of them. Like tiber2 semua hilang! Nothing on the road. All the water have been suddenly swept off... to god knows where. It happened too fast and then, there's this one uncle who came and told us while shaking his head downwards, "zero casualties"..........

and up till the time I woke up I kept on thinking... Zero Casualties or Zero Survivors? Cos they really went missing after that day.

Astaughfirullah. May this dream is just a bad nightmare and not a hint to anything.
I love all my friends and hope Allah will save them all from any harm and keep them safe always.



I miss my mommy daughter day out. I shall plan for an off day out with you soon Mama. Love you!



0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...