Tuesday, March 02, 2021

Yaniepulovenest 2021

 

So finally I decided to just go with it and get it done this month!

Yes, yes I’m talking about my home. Haha

 

Not a major renovation tho but slowly yet surely.

There’s so much things that I wanted and wished I’ve done for #yaniepulovenest but I never really “save” up for it.

Managed to save more than I should and finally able to go for it.

 

Can’t wait for it to be installed next week!

I will take picture and upload here if time permits. Hehe

 

These are some of the things I wished can be done, for as long we are on Travel Ban.

(the only way I can save up … haha)

 

1.      Blinds for the bedrooms

2.      New Curtain for living room

3.      New Sofa

4.      Arm Chair

5.      New sink for kitchen, n both toilets

6.      Toilet flooring / Wall

7.      Paint the walkway and our bedroom

8.      New Wallpaper

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...