Monday, February 08, 2010

GUESS WHO EMAILED.

the pic above was taken on 10.02.2007

Dear diary,
I never missed anyone like the way I miss a girl named Nur Suhaila Bte Mohd Shah. We used to be so close like glue, and out of a sudden she make me miss her like I can go crazy like that. Hehe. But its ok, its alright. Yanie, Yanie, Fight! Fight! Fight! - Eh, macam cheer time primary school je?

Whatever it is, I am so happy, that nomatter how long we never see each other, or hear each other's voice... I know that somewhere in Cck, there's this girl I used to love, and still love her despite all the imperfections. Ehwah, like romantic like that I tonight you know! :D But really, I love her. I hope you're reading this since you know my url kn? Hehe. I miss her and Fyra. I miss the 3 of us. :'(

I am so happy when I check my email just awhile ago.



I am glad I found nice friends around me. I am glad I am me. I am glad. Alhamdulillah, All praises to Him.


& I am healthy ; Day 2 today. Alhamdulillah!!OUR FIRST PICTURE TOGETHER,
BACK IN 2005.
kental nye daku!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...