Monday, February 22, 2010

whoa frontpage

Dear diary,
How come life is so evil sometimes? You know I very sad right now or not? I cannot sleep yesterday night. I turn left, turn right, I turn left again, I even shake it all about and do the hockey pokey, but I cannot put myself to rest. You know I think about what or not dear diary? No.. No.. Its not about you my dear diary. Its not about you. Life doesn't revolve around you anymore. Its not even the most tragic problem in my life, but I stressed it out too much I guess. Not about my love life or family whatmore friends? Its none other than school life lah! Wahpiang eh. Sibeh tanchiak macam nak tido pakai tanjak je. I even dreamt about it lor. The codes and layouts and what am I supposed to say all out in the resume! I hate sleeping when my mind isnt peace-ing. You know. My mind do that *peace* sign when Im sleeping, so if you saw me sleeping, my 'muka ada sunyum'. But yesterday, whoa. Confirm muka like ayam berak kapor.

Oh dear Microsoft Frontpage, please be nice. I love codes and HTML and bragging about myself, but why are you so god-damn difficult to understand? I even googled the techniques to learn more about you. Sigh, but I guess, you dont favor my enthusiasm. I shall rest my mind now. But I cannot. My boyfriend is mad at me because of you. I sacrifice myself to you for the whole afternoon yesterday. But.... Haiya. Maybe I just need more time lah. But why dateline damn fast one ar? Nabei turtle! Eh, turtle pulak aku maki. Sorry Brindy Baby! I even skipped my PR for you. But now you see what Im doing? I am not doing you but blogging instead. Why cant we just use blogskins code to cut and paste to you MS Frontpage darling babylove bucuk bucuk? Sigh. I am so very truly honestly 100% dissapointed with you. Please, once again. I want nothing, but you.... being nice to me. Thats all baby, thats all.


I miss you Saifudin. I am sorry. We'll meet after Wednesday, I promise! But I hope today it rains, so your soccer training cancel so can send me home after school later. Kekekeke.


Ok time to stress myself alil and get ready to go school. Dang! Im dead sleepy. I love you Saifudin but I hate your damn soccer training! They are pulling us apart, cant you see?

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...