Monday, February 08, 2010

holla bolla!

Eh hello again blogspot.com! I miss blogging. But I lazy to blog nowadays. Now I chose to go the shorter root. Cheh, shorter root or what?! Hehe. Alhamdulillah, right now I feel so much better. I am still vomitting. But not to the extend of killing myself. Haha. Tu time emosi terganggu je ok I say like that. I cannot lor say like that. My religion anti k that type of human being who love giving up on themselves. Whoa, look who's talking yo.

There's so many things I want to say here, but I dont know where to start! :D Lets go randomly aite.

Yesterday, I bought a tiny little greeny monster. LOL. I want to let it grow big big and call her a ninja turtle! I am so influenced like that. See all my cousins, both maternal and paternal have turtle, I also want turtle. People be gangster, I also want to become gangster. Something like that lah the feeling. That's me, haha.

So I got myself a terrapin. Or isit a tarrapin? I dont know lah. But whichever spelling it is, its fucking cute! So small and tiny whiny. Macam nak bukak the shells and let it walk and swim nakedly. Shell die kite bbq! :D BOLEH GITU? I dont know she female or what, but I called her Bindi. (like bindi the jungle girl like that la! but this one Bindi Bte Abdullah k. I Islam-kan her already)

And previously on Saturday night, we went dinner for my advance. Dad balanja. :) Luckily its not HABIB again! Hehe. Went Siam Kitchen instead, cus since I am still very weak nak mampus and masih muntah, we only went the Lot1's outlet. I was ok when I reached, but just as I was about to finish up the food. Stomach angry with me cus I over-eat. So end up, balek time, start again. Boring right my life?

Friday went to school after MIA-ing for the last 3 weeks. Dang. I was so lost, but Friday go school suka suka only. There's only 3 hours of school on Friday. Basically did nothing in school on Fridays. Played Monopoly Deal with classmates. I love that game, but I am so tamak haloba, that's why I always LOSE. And I mean it lor. I only won ONCE all the while I play it. How like that?

Last 2 weeks of my life was spent on a mattress, lying down, looking up the ceiling, change of dustbins every 3 hours, drink only ribena/syrup iced cold, ate only bubur and telur masin, and tweet tweet tweet. Ah itu ah my kerja sambilan. Twitter. So into it, macam nak masok je kat dalam tu twitter be the next icon for their homepage. Tu icon burung biru, boleh masok balek dalam sangkar nya. Ah, see I merepek already.

I am going out now. School starts at 8, I was early, but none of my gf is coming for the 8am lesson, so.... as you know.... I am so cepat kena influenced, I am too, going for the 9am lesson instead. Huak huak huak!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...