Friday, July 23, 2010


Dear diary, I am sad today because that special someone is busy the whole day! For god sake, I hate it when my phone doesnt ring. I am planless today and its Friday! My gosh. I hope tomorrow will be a good day. I miss going out already, even if its only one day at home. -.-
Just what is happening to me now.

Apart from that, my mom will be tailoring our family raya clothes this year, (she's drawing the plan right now in the living room, just took my measurements) just like th rest of the years. I love my mom. I want to be like her, but look at me! Im twenty-ONE this year, going to turn twentyTWO in 7 more months, for goodness sake. Sigh... And I just learnt cooking this week, which is still under renovation. I hate cutting and chopping. I dont want to cut my fingers. I dont want any mercik-merciks of oils on my arms or hands. I love food, but why oh why isit so difficult to cook? I hope I will say its so easy to cook, by end of this year.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...