The next hp dad got for me was Nokia 3100 when I was in Sec 3. Then it got lost somehow in the middle, received my next hp which was also very rare, after I passed my NLevels (and i think again, im the only one in Singapore with that hp) Mitsubitshi M900. Try search in Yahoo, and tell me, have you ever seen this hp being used in Singapore? Haha. I used m900 for more than 3 years, and to be honest, it is still in good shape, good quality and i still love it so much. Its' in my drawer and sometimes I would switch it on and just browse thru pictures and msgs in there. Then in 2007, when I got attached with MSMS, he gave me a brand new hp which was so fucking expensive and so freaking awesome at that point of time. N95, and Im still using it till now. That phone, is sooooooo good I tell ya. Tho I have Bb now, I still love N95 more. BB is also a gift from MSMS for my 21st. :) See what I told ya? I have never ever bought anything expensive / memorable for myself, using my OWN money.
So now, that I finally IS aiming for something to get, I got to start saving. I know! Im not working currently, but that doesnt mean I cant start saving. A $0.50 a day, can make one have $100 billion cents one day hokay. I have to blindfold my self when I see beautiful tops, bottoms or accesorries. All my money is spend there, for sure, its kinda wasted coz now, I am giving away most of my things cos Im either already bored with it, or doesnt feel like wanting it anymore.
I AM AIMING TO OWN (WHICH IS TO USE MY OWN MONEY) A 32GB IPOD TOUCH BY END OF THIS YEAR.
(Well, i hope by end of this week if i can strike 4D or someone nice to give money to me like when I just smile at them?)
And before I end, I hope this is not just an entry, but its like a vow.
Stop shopping, start saving.
For an iTouch.
(Well, i hope by end of this week if i can strike 4D or someone nice to give money to me like when I just smile at them?)
And before I end, I hope this is not just an entry, but its like a vow.
Stop shopping, start saving.
For an iTouch.

0 comments:
Post a Comment