27th JUNE, Last Sunday was celebration of my boyfriends' nephew first birthday. But before that, went to visit both my granny which is now both living in Yishun. Afterwhich,daddy send me to Cik Said's crib. Can't believe Baby is finally one.
28th JUNE went out with MSMS after spring cleaning my bedroom, went to Cineleisure to go gift hunting and watch movie.She's out of my league, a freaking awesome movie. Should catch it, so funny nak mampos. For sure I am going to get the dvd soon. Worth watching all over again. After movie went to have dinner over at A&A Sembawang.
29th JUNE, went out with my mom in search for our kain raya. Last minute, dad joined us. He fetch us over at Bukit Panjang and zoomz to Arab St. Got our kain at Cik Rohaya's shop, so we kinda get some discount off. Love the color~ ;D
30th JUNE, in the morning, dad went off to BINTAN again for work, then went to meet Fyra at 3 to accompany her. Its been so long since I last saw her parents, and kinda miss them too. We used to be close like glued. Miss those chalet'times. In the evening, met my ITE peeps over at Newton. Macam standard gitu, me and my punctuality, sucks lor. Need to start not to be 'janji melayu'. . . I think I need to start my 'janji diana' hahaha. Ok -_-
Had a birthday surprise for the June babies, Abg Chirul and Kak Liliana aka My Gundut. Had seafood, heavy dinner which can only stay in my tummy for an hour or two coz I remember by th time we reach Marina Barrage, I was already hungry by then. After dinner, some of them make way home while me and the rest zoomed to Marina Barrage to chill pill. NO, dont get us wrong or report us to the police yet. We DO NOT take drugs there, we dont take a chill pill. We went there to just chill, chill pill is just a word of wisdom in my dictionary. Played games in the dark, and went home after midnight, thank you Nurraisah for sending us home safe and sound. :D
1st July, out with mummy again, this time just us two. GST money laiiiyo, so its buang duet time. Sigh, susah hidup orang jual grapes yang takde orang beli ni. Harap kan duet, duet tak timbul2. Wonder when can I finally be ready to start working. Am planning and aiming after hari raya.. Huhu. I love mama-me day out, so pampering like that. At night, went to Gombak Std to watch MSMS soccer intercon match follow by dinner over at Ayla Cafe Sembawang. Its ok its alright CP boys, we can do better! Reached home after midnight day 2.
2 July, went out with MSMS for a movie date again. Initial plan was to watch together with Reena & gang, but due to time constraint and our kekiasuan yang very menyerlah, we catch the movie ourself. 9temples, such a dissapointment. The scary part was ok, still can make us jump off our seat or hide behind our boyfriend's shoulder, but to be honest, the both of us dont really understand the story line. Its quiet confusing. So the both of us macam frustrated with each other gitu coz the both of us got different understanding to the story. After movie, dinner with NadHil and SabReena over at Ayam Penyet Ria @ Lucky Plaza. MSMS and me just had late lunch before movie, so we're quiet full. Oh yes before I forgot, we got the front seat again for our movie. Macam the time 'Nightmare on Elm Street' at Lido, but this one.... Really swayy, coz the place where we seated, got this stinky dammnn stinky smell!!!!! Both of us cant stop laughing thinking its the couple next to us's feet smell. Busuk hokay! Lucky I bring perfume. I spray all over the seat and even on my boyfriend's jacket. So I cn hide my nose in it. -_-
3July, finally the day I've been waiting for finally came! Its been more than 3 weeks of advance planning bout the day. Thanks to Dy, Dee and Fiza, not forgetting Liyana too for coming. Hope fyra is really surprised and happy. So the day went well. Dee fetched me at 4pm, went straight to Arab St to book a place at Fika. Initial plan was to ben & jerry @ Dempsey hill, but its not that accessible and Dee was unsure about the location so we change the place at the 11th hour. After confirming with Fika's staff, me and dee went to search for cakes in Bugis Junction. Followed up by Dee's boyfriend not long after that. Chilled at Starbucks while waiting for Fiza and Liyana. Managed to get some mask and balloons for Fyra before we head to Fika. The birthday girl reached quite late coz someone lost his way. Haha, but her look and expression, really showed that shes' happy :) Cant believe she's 21 now. Haha, step aku forever 12 je bebual. :P
Fika really served the best food, the best ambience and staff. I give u, 5 star! Try the swedish meatballs. Heard from Dee it was nice. I tried the swedish panbiff. Supadupa amazing lah. I like it, times one hundred and one. TO KNOW MORE CLICK HERE
After heavy dinner and eating our melting cookies and cream ice cream cake, we chilled over at a cafe owned by Fiza's uncle opposite Nasrins Cafe which was just stops away from Fika. It was sooo crowded with worldcup fans. Here and there, goaaaaal. But we? 'PICTUREKA!'. I am loving this game even more after understanding the rules and all that. Haha. I am still waiting for the pictures .Tons of pictures taken on that day.. I cannot wait already. Girls, faster upload ;D
In the meantime, I dont think I wana go out today. Nenek's staying over here till Thurs so I will try my very best to stay home to help up mom with housechores, and who knows I might be a good cook within this 4 days of staying home? Wahaha, and I can't wait for dad's return this wed. And Lee's chalet this coming weekend. Im one of the game masters, so I hope I can really understand the game Im in charged to. Woop woop, got to go. Saifudin dear, if you're reading this, I hope you dont keep pujuking me to go out ok. Hehehehe.

0 comments:
Post a Comment