Dear diary, yesterday was one small simple date we had. Its his training week this week & next week actually and to be honest, I am trying my best not to disturb or nudge him on weekdays. But someone just love to give me hint that he wants to meet me. Usually during his training week, (training week=office hour) he will only come down my hometown or we meet in the centre, (but usually him coming down here) and we just have dinner together. But yesterday we went somewhere further, hah. Surprised because it was rare.
Oh yah before that, my jumper has arrived! Yahoooooo. Loved it.But I'm quiet sad cos my boyfriend said I look uber thin wearing this.
So must wait till I gain back my fats to wear this out.
S I G H
Since he end his training at 4.30pm yesterday, I took th chance to 'not be late' and meet him at Yishun, rather than the normal 'he pick me up' at my doorstep date. But since yours truly is so haprak and tak boleh menepati janji, I only reached his place an hour later. So cannot meet his sister already. My initial plan was to come down his place to chill bill with sis but when I reached Yishun je perot dah start growling2 so end up buying packed food in Cp and ate outside his home and wait till the clock strike 7.Zoomed to Mustafa Centre to get his things, and then zoom to makan boomz. Shared a plate of Chicken Murtabak, and then home sweet home alaaabama.
This friday, cousins are asking out for a sheesha date (ps: bring along your partners). MSMS so pemalu like that, he say he dont want. I beg him to, but he say 'insyallah'. I cant wait for the Lee Ladies High Tea this 31st, ISQ monthly meet up on the 30th, Lee Desaru this national day. Whooops. My life is happening shit at the moment. How I wished I can live like this for ever!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment