Health.
Alhamdulillah, thanks to Allah the Almighty, I have been living life normally eversince towards the end of MAY. I have been feeling great, thankful and really really happy with whatever thats coming my way. No money, but got saving so still can go abit shopping ok lah. Hehe. My gastrics is getting better cause Alhamdulillah, Im able to fast till day 8th. But miss redlight is here so Im on holiday for fasting now.. Teehee.
Family.
My dad is getting busier with his workload eversince he came back from Bintan. Yes, if you do follow my tweets or fb status, you should know that the whole month of JUNE, my dad is only back in Singapore on Weekends, and the house just feel empty without his presence on weekdays... Mum? She's now busy sewing raya clothes for our relatives. My mom is such a talented woman. She cooked delicious food, she sew beautiful gorgeous clothes. ESPECIALLY RAYA ones. My younger brother is still serving his NS, si beh sian like no ending like that.. Haha, but he have biggggg dreammms and I know he will strive to get what he wants in his life. He's still madly in love with his girlfriend, dila too. Love them. Aiman, my schoolboy brother. He is growing. And I mean really GROWING. Heehee, he is still that same pampered boy who will show you tentrum when he's mad, but he is the most helpful person in the house. Oh yes, I love my family and if either one of them is not home, my home is not.... complete. And the lees is getting pretty much closer nowadays, and I hope we will stay this way till the end of time. Generations, after generations.
Boyfriend.
I am still gladly madly head over heels, heels over head over this charming hairyleg mammal. ;) And Im getting much dependent on him.. Literally crazy over going out on his offdays. We are getting closer nowadays that my parents are naggy everytime I go missing (and its his offday) coz they say its not sweet for us to always go out, and especially during this holymonth. Satan kena handcuff in hellfire, but nafsu still here maah. I still call him B, nomatter how much I wana start calling him Abang. Hahaha. Konon² like want to start practicing 'HOW TO BE A ISTERI MISALI' lor. Heh. I realise he is my only bestfriend eversince we got together. We fight we argue, he hurt me with his words, but still I loveee him with all my heart. He's an honest person, so his words always hurt me ok!! But I appreciate his honesty. It gives me a good feeling when he comment something honestly. But I haattteee it to the max if he says "TAK TAU". Now I learn something new about him. When he says "TAK TAU" when I ask him for opinions, its either he really dont know or...... HE MALAS NAK LAYAN AKU! Omggggg. Ok, reasons why I say he s my bestfriend when he is my boyfriend because.... *(well I know girls out there cant say that their boyfriend is their bestfriend because boys and girls, we came from different planets)* HE IS LIKE A GIRLFRIEND TO ME!!!! Hahahaha. Ok, not that he wears make up and wears mini skirt ok. Hmm, he is very hygenic and he is patient. TWO IMPORTANT FACTOR I want in a guy/girlfriend. I can go on and on about how he is such a greaaaaat boyfriend/companion/friend/listener/nagger/cleaner. Maybe one day I might blog one entry specially for him. On how he made a great impact in my life.
Social Life.
I think eversince I got so much closer with my boyfriend, I lose my social life, yet again. Oh dear oshgosh begosh, I really need to learn how to be social. But, guess everybody is different. I pretty much prefer to spend my time with my family and his family.
US!
And of cos, we are still holding on strong. Things have been pretty much exciting, honest! Alhamdulillah we have stopped our massive arguements and disagreements. And I really hope those time were long gone, and we wont be fighting and me switching off my phone anymore.. *hahaha, i do that everytime we fight!* AND I am still annoying much, keep on telling him that my parents ask when when when , when actually my parents have not said anything just yet. Its just ME. I think Mentel is my middle name! :} We are turning 43rd on Hari Raya. Two special occasions on one day. Oh no! Its THREE special occasions on one day. MY PARENTS IS GOING TO TURN 25TH ON 7SEPTEMBER. Since 7th is still ramadhan, I think its kinda nice to bring forward the occasion to the first day of Raya. Belated celebrations bring no harm, right?
OK that is all for now. Tomorrow is Monday, and you readers back to work or school. <: Im enjoying every bit of life now before it gets pretty much depressing. I hope the boat that Im gona row wont be stopping half way later. Sayonara adious.
Much loves, stay healthy!

0 comments:
Post a Comment