Monday, August 30, 2010

So yeah you guys watched this space. Actually i dont planned to talk much here anymore, but since i finally touched my lappy so lets start. Been wanting to brag about how cool and amazing my boyfriend is. But I am somehow mad at him right now. So I dont know if these fingers will agree to my hearts content or just go with what come across my mind.

For those who have yet to know, I am deeply and madly still in love with him - Yup, the guy I knew who exist thru friendster approximately almost 4 years ago. Thanks to his looks which resembles someone whom I go crazy for in anugerah'05. He was the one who started the first move, which was by asking my msn address (eventho he knows Im attached at tt point of time, omg) and then followed by my mobile number. Well honestly, I was faithful with my xbf of 7months, but xbf is not that concern kinda guy. We didnt chat in msn that much. We only exchange friendster msg when we started to notice each other.

He passed me his number, but he never tell me his name. His friendster name was BoyChill. So I saved his name in my mobile as BoyChill. We didnt contact because I was attached; but he was those kinda guys who loves sending sweet chain messages. You know tt one like; got teddy bear send kisses, sweet poems, got flower lah that kind. I admit I fall for it at times. I wondered why he did that when there's so many single girls out there that he can send those messages to.. And why did he want to send it to someone else's gf right? Maybe dah jodoh kot. Or he is those kinda guys who loves challengers? Heh! and then a big arguement hit me and my xbf. 22 January 2007, I decided to have a no string attached relationship with my xbf. And on the same day, BoyChill send a chain message. I replied and that was when everything started.. (*those were the days*)

We started to call each other names, getting to know about our past stories and getting to know more about each other.. Two days after that, we started to exchange MMS, and then agreed to meet face to face the next day. YES, I met some stranger I met online, in just 5 days after the first text. Up to date; we have been in contact every single day since 24 January 2007, without stopping nor fullstop.

29 January 2007 - the day we first met. I was late, and he was better looking in person than in pictures. I was starstruck. Well, he is not even a star but in my eyes, he is. (dasar pompan mentel aku ni, Ya tuhan!)

Went for dates and things got pretty serious in just one week. He started to tell me not to contact other guys and all. Told me that he have something to ask but he wants to do it on a special day. Its february by then. So i pressume its either my birthday or valentines. But i was wrong. He did that on the day I received my O'lvl results (which is also one day before my birthday, 9Feb'07). But I didnt accept him on that day but at 12am sharp the next day(my birthday!!); which when he popped that question again..

I copied down what he smsed me on that morning of my birthday so here goes; -

10.02.2007 / 00.03hrs- DIN
Hapi bdae my switheart darlin.. Da 18 seh.. Da makin tua.. Hehe. Da leh tgk M18 ehk cyg ku.. Muackz.. Ayang, I doa, u slalu syg, care and setia pat me sorang k dear? Janji pade me.. I hope u slalu hapi dgn me. N keep on smiling & laugh dear.. I like!.. Tapi jgn masok hospital. Hehe. I love u! Muacks! Erm darling.. Ikhlas from my heart, would u become my girl in my life, yanie? Setia pade me sorang.. Ans me from ur heart..

Omg, how am I supposed to continue typing when I cant stop crying.. Hah, pardon me. Flashbacks on how we started this journey is just an unforgettable one. I wished I could write longer, but I am going to stop now... because Im holding my diary (handwritten) in my hands, and this is where all those sweet smses and journey of our love is written so Im gona hooked myself up reading this now.

And to you, Muhd Saifudin aka Boy Chill.. If you happen to read this.. I just want to tell you that you are amazing. Tak sangka you are still that sweet mouthed boy I know till now. I love you baby, and I am looking forward to our tomorrows every single day.


If its not too long, I will be right here waiting for you all my life.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...