Tuesday, August 10, 2010


So we are back from our mini holiday to Desaru. Im in love with Lotus. Especially the slide. Now my arms and whole body is acheing due to carrying the floats and going up the small hill to go to the top part of the very kecohrable slide. I think I went up and down for more than 20 times...!! DAMN.

Tonight terawih starts, Im looking forward for Ramadhan this year. I wished I could fast. Insyallah...

And today, we turned 6 months older after 3 years together.... I'm looking forward to every single day spend together with him. He's just, the best I could ever wished for. He can be serious sometimes but that makes him..... the better me. (ps: i can never be SERIOUS) why so serious?

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...