Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Dear journal.... I think its normal for people to change aren't they? Especially when they found someone new who is better and worthier than us? I choose not to believe that people do change, only time do. But now, as I grow older and as the time and experience teaches me to, I learn that PEOPLE do change. And, I think I have changed to. Don't know if you see me getting better, or worser.. (hope better lah eh!)

// this next paragraph I've typed, seemed to be so harsh and straightforward. It will hurt anyone reading it, so I guessed I better leave it unsaid.

Till the next entry,
xoxo

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...