I am currently stress. Stress in handling small petite problems, and worry not this will not be long. Just to let out my feelings for now I gez.
So just now around 3.30pm my little brother went home with letters in his hand. Not just plain letters.. Its BILLS & whatsnot. I am seriously expecting bill to be lesser than $50 for now.. Well, now that I am broke + no monthly income anymore! *ps// I survived for the past 6 months++ because of GST money, RAYA money, and AVALON money. Now dah enjoys seenjoys enjoyszing.... My face turning to be a lemon. Masam semasam masam ketiak kau! Ogosh.. Aku selalu stress pasal benda2 remeh temeh ni. Eh wait, this is not a benda remeh temeh lor. Its about bills we're talking about. Honestly, when I look back at the bill.. It started to apply data charges to me eversince 19 September 2010 ; THE DAY I DOWNLOADED UBERTWITTER TO MY DEAR BB AND START USING IT. FML upside down~
I dont knw it charge you knowww! I tot Im just using wifi to ubertweet .... Cheat my feelings! Plus I downloaded a few games. Ghairah kan gitu dpt hp baru *ehem!* I even downloaded foursquare/ and time baru2 download... I didnt exit/log out! SO precisely the data charge sedap je makan aku punye duet lor! Or maybe this is a balasan?! OMG. I dont want to know.. But I feel so so so suckyyyyy macam nak sedot je sipot sedut sekarang!!
ANOTHER ONE MAJOR PROBLEM IM HAVING RIGHT NOW THIS MOMENT IS:
one company apparently from jobstreet called me when I was crying in the room *pasal stress bill mcm siaks... gembeng kan aku! pfft* Offered me the position of...... SALES executive siol. Mana mau dapat?! Not even my dream job, I seriously cant remember if I click to apply it or what siol. Am I that desperate???! Sheeze.. And sesungguhnya part tadi that senior executive which is going to interview me this Sunday *24OCT2010* call, I was dumb enough to just keep on saying "yaa. ohhh.. yaaa.. okayy" like what the fug am I saying?? I have to reject this offer. I mean, this is not me. I dont like doing something which I dont like. Like kena paksa kahwin gitu. Eeeyucks.
PLUS:
He's not helping. Ade ke patot orang tengah stress menonggeng... HE WITH HIS SOCCER FOREVERRRRRR~ FML. I am not that type of person who uses FML sesuka hati please. I am damnnnn super angry and frustrated right now. Soooo not happy plus I think "it" is coming very very soon... PMS lah what else... Brrrghhh! Si beh tanjiaaaak. I need clowns right now to make my day.. or maybe tonight. Prolly one of the worst day of my life right now.
Friday, October 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
Powered by Blogger.
YANIE*
Periot.
This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...

0 comments:
Post a Comment