Ok so yesterday was sucky, this morning I feel much better... Heh, sempat blogging lagik. Well.. Wana try blogging thru twitter coz easier mah. But there's like no privacy to me anymore. Like what I wana say got batas like that cos Im scared of people's reaction. Ya, wth.. Its my twitter, yet I felt that way. I have to start blogging because I think my english is getting out of hand. Imagined eversince I end my secondary school days, I no longer talk proper english cos Im used to having malay society around me PLUS I always talk broken english. And I really think after all these while (4 years lioww!) my singlish is getting better but proper cambridge english is getting from bad to worst lor.
And I am still finding a perfect spot in my heart, to let myself be sooth and smooth when sms or talking to him. Argh. How do I control my anger?
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
Powered by Blogger.
YANIE*
Periot.
This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...

0 comments:
Post a Comment