12 April 2013 -- another date to remember. The project which I handled since I started working in 2010 is coming to an end. It is at its climax zone now actually. As Built and Final documents settling in. Chasing vendors for their spare parts list and so on and so forth. Im super proud that I manage to come to where I am now because THIS JOURNEY is not easy. Its my first job, my first time working with different kind of people of different age and background and most importantly, A MALE ENVIRONMENT place which isnt a friendly career. I have been giving up since the starting of this project. Almost calling it quit, crying and heartache.... But look. Its days left now. Endure. That is all it takes. Syukur Alhamdulillah..... :)
Jacking trial just now. I was such a kpo and excited girl looking out the window every now and then because my pje is on board and i hope everything went smoothly....



I just hope there will be no hiccups in this process. Im actually very, very nervous. Wish me luck guys!!
Jacking trial just now. I was such a kpo and excited girl looking out the window every now and then because my pje is on board and i hope everything went smoothly....



I just hope there will be no hiccups in this process. Im actually very, very nervous. Wish me luck guys!!
posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:
Post a Comment