So here's a recap of my Friday night last week. It was awesomely vavavoom!! Was on halfday cos I need to help out with the prep for the night's event. I just loveeeed events!! So fun fun fun. My task was just to usher the people to take pic at the photobooth. Easy and fun task cos I got invited to join to take pic three quarter of the time! And th best of all, I get to test my customer service skills and show them what Aladdin genes is all about. (My dad is very friendly!!)
So here is some of the pics taken on tt night @ Marina Mandarin. I love the toilet!!





It was my first time going for the annual dinner and just my luck to win the lucky draw!! I was silently hoping to win at least something ley. But wining the 16th price - A Camera!!! Was beyond happiness siol! Hehehe..


My heart like wana explode like that when I hear my name being called!! It was really such a night for me. I love it. Finally a weekend that make me feel "blessed" after a terrible week at work due to the delivery documents.
Oh i test drive already the new camera (Samsung NX1000) ley on the next day!! Lol lol. Love it alot even if its not in PINK color! Love the wifi function alot sia. Really, syukur alhamdulillah!! ♡♥♡♥

So here is some of the pics taken on tt night @ Marina Mandarin. I love the toilet!!





It was my first time going for the annual dinner and just my luck to win the lucky draw!! I was silently hoping to win at least something ley. But wining the 16th price - A Camera!!! Was beyond happiness siol! Hehehe..


My heart like wana explode like that when I hear my name being called!! It was really such a night for me. I love it. Finally a weekend that make me feel "blessed" after a terrible week at work due to the delivery documents.
Oh i test drive already the new camera (Samsung NX1000) ley on the next day!! Lol lol. Love it alot even if its not in PINK color! Love the wifi function alot sia. Really, syukur alhamdulillah!! ♡♥♡♥

posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:
Post a Comment